Sort by: Date | Popularity

Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and Price Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and Price / Horrible customer service

I was called randomly at my place of employment. I was asked for "Vanessa" and "where she was" "when she'd be available", etc. "Al Price" would not get off of the phone with me considering that I wouldn't connect him to "Vanessa". I informed him that she was busy and couldn't come to the phone. He kept going and going even when I asked to just take a message for him. He just wouldn't quit asking personal questions, like what she did for a living and everything.

Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and Price / Price threatening phone calls and unprofessionalism

Va

Today is December 7, 2006. I have been getting calls for several weeks from a Houston Texas #. Today I finally decided to answer the phone and see who it was. It was a man asking for a "Tony". I said "You have the wrong number". He then said "Is Anthony Carter there"? I said "Yes he lives here but hes out". He then started asking personal questions. "Is he at his dealership"? I said "No he doesn't work there anymore". He said "Well where is he"? I said "Hes not in hes out". He just kept asking questions. He then said "Why did you tell me I have the wrong number"? I said "You asked for...