Sort by: Date | Popularity

LAKHANI GROUP LEICESTER Complaints & Reviews

LAKHANI GROUP LEICESTER - England, Leicestershire, Leicester / Worst people to trust

Ma
Dec 07, 2013

Hi All, I used to work for this company Feb 2008-July 2009. I was fooled into working for them as you were fooled into booking their services, both Anit & Snehal are Charmers! It has broken my heart to read all of the complaints on this forum and am just so relieved that they have finally ceased trading. I left because of how they treated their customers and their total disregard for special events. I can thankfully say that whilst I was with them I did my upmost to make sure my Brides got what they had paid for and worked my backside of to fight for them. Please do not be fooled into thinking...

LAKHANI GROUP LEICESTER - England, Leicestershire, Leicester / APPALING SERVICE/GOODS NOT DELIVERED

Mr
Feb 09, 2012

The lakhani group advertise they have been in the business for many years, the truth is since their parents died, the 2 brothers do not have a clue how to run a business. they ruin peoples weddings everyday- they promise you a gd service- with everything you want- They take your money and chase you until you have paid- then on the actual wedd day don't turn up on time to set up decor- do not have enough staff to do this- there are things missing from the decor but these things you have paid for! they do not provide your wedding films and photos at all- if ur lucky then you might get them...