Sort by: Date | Popularity

L & S Air Conditioning Complaints & Reviews

L & S Air Conditioning / Bad service

Me
Aug 04, 2011

L& S Air Conditioning and heating have been servicing our Refrigerator for almost 2 months now thru our Home BUyers protection company. They changed 3 different parts and still they can't fix the problem. Now they're telling us they're going to change the mother board, which they just changed 2 weeks ago. We haven't had good food for the last 2 months cause the fridge is not cooling at all. A lot of wasted food and cancelled appointments because of this. We're really disappointed with L&S.

L & S Air Conditioning / Poor Poor Service and Customer Service

Un
Jun 29, 2011

I have had 2 past experience with L&S. once for my cooling system and once for my heating sysytem and both through First American Home Buyers Protection Corp. On both occasions I experienced very poor customer service, lies. I made several complaints to the L&S owner, LEO, and several compaliants to First American for choosing poor contractors. I think the deal is that the insurance company makes deals with the contractors to charge for unknown services and fees that are not covered by insurance to pay for the service. this way the contractor makes money and the insurance company collect the...