Sort by: Date | Popularity

L A Fitness Complaints & Reviews

L A Fitness - Connecticut, Farmington / filthy shower stalls

Te
Aug 22, 2017

I have been a member at both the Bristol and Farmington, CT clubs for several years now. I rarely complain unless there is a need. I have on numerous occasions requested to have the women's shower stalls be cleaned and sanitized. One stall has had a burned out light for several weeks now. At least two drains are completely plugged. There are molds on shower curtains and walls. Weekends are notorious for lack of paper towels. I have spoken with staff and managers to no avail. Please, something must be done to correct these issues. As members, we pay a substantial amount to belong to LA Fitness. If pictures are needed, I'd be more than happy to snap away as evidence!

L A Fitness - Minnesota, Apple Valley / Facilities not working and unsafe conditions

Gr

The rubber mat between the shower room and the pool area has a huge gap in it. Two people have slipped and fallen because of this. The manager said he'd look into it, but nothing has happened. It took over two months for the light in the sauna to get fixed. The sauna is now broken and they don't know when it will be repaired.

L A Fitness - Georgia, Atlanta / No court access even after reserving the court

Ri

My husband and I are members of lafitness since Feb 2008 and pay for racket-ball privilege. Yesterday we reserved the court for an hour and by the time we reached their it was ~14 minutes into our reserved hour and we found somebody else playing on our reserved court. As everybody else does, we mentioned to them that its our reserved time and the guy started mentioning some 15 minute rule which says that if you dont get on to the court in 15 minutes, you forfeit your right on the court. We went and checked on the front desk and the employee said that the court is still ours. We went back and...