Sort by: Date | Popularity

Knee Shop Complaints & Reviews

Knee Shop / Unknown purchses

Ea
Sep 21, 2011

Checked my balance on my card and saw unknown company and purchases, my credit card account information has 2 purchases for $9.82 to the knee shop. I called Master Card to find out more, the rep said that the purchases were put were placed on March 13, 2011, then were held until the 19th. The original amount of the hold was $.97 once, and then it was processed for $9.82 twice. So I called the phone number master card had for this company - can't get a hold of anyone to fix this. I am a single hard working mother of two girls, $20 could be have a better use.

Knee Shop / Avoid this place at all costs

Ro
May 25, 2011

Knee Shop / I feel incredibly stupid as everyone warns you about buying stuff online - but I thought it was a good deal

Ju
May 19, 2011

I saw an advert for tooth whitening paste and a trial offer for £2.95 which I thought I would go for - only to find that the robbing b-stards have taken £125.85 out of my bank - there was no mention of this in the advert and I have not received anything from this company - the name on the bill is KNEE SHOP but on my bank statement it comes up as TRIMDOWN SHOP. I feel incredibly stupid as everyone warns you about buying stuff online - but I thought it was a good deal. This is actually what is printed on the invoice: YOUR INVOICE DETAILS: MyTeeth - Whitening Portal £2.95...

Knee Shop / Charging me $198.19 for each product is certainly not the $7.95 I agreed to pay

Ji
May 18, 2011

On Facebook, at the end of March 2011, I saw this advertisement for an acai weight loss product combined with another detox product. A person could get a Trial Offer of these products for $7.95 each so I thought what could it hurt. I thought what could it hurt trying it for $7.95 and I ordered both products at $7.95 each giving them my credit card information to this supposedly secure and legitimate site. I haven't yet received these trail offers and see that my credit card has 2 transactions on it on April 6 for $198.19 CDN each - one for the Knee Shop. I got their phone numbers and phoned...