Sort by: Date | Popularity

Killer Motorsports Complaints & Reviews

Killer Motorsports / service

Da
Dec 20, 2018

Horrible experience and is still an on going issue. Ordered a little dirt bike on the 11th during their "guaranteed delivery before Christmas if ordered by the 12th". I even paid an extra 49.99 for fast processing as a safety net. After emailing and calling trying to get a shipping notice or tracking number and being told when they would actually decide to get back to me, that everything's on schedule and I'll be receiving an email shortly with tracking info. I get a calling telling me my bike will not be delivered before Christmas. That was on December 17th. This company has since ignored all...

Killer Motorsports / Motorcycle

Se
Feb 20, 2014

Paid for a motorcycle on 02/07/2014 was told it would ship in 5 to 8 days . On day 10 and after many failed attempts of getting information I finally got ahold of a live "sales" person via the website ( someone popped in and asked what i needed) And I was told it shipped yesterday. Great- It is now 2/20/2014 and I have been told the bike is not in stock and wont be until July.. So my complaint is this- AT WHAT POINT AM I EVER GOING TO GET A REFUND TO MY CC? They had to have known for weeks they didnt have the bike but kept the money-who processes a credit card before a shipping label?? PLEASE AVOID THESE GUYS-I wish I had found this site before doing business with these jokers.

Killer Motorsports / unauthorized charge

Dy
Dec 16, 2013

This ridiculous company on the internet sells off-shore recreational vehicles. While researching for a new UTV I found them on a Saturday afternoon and decided to purchase a vehicle. Many portions of the website said fully assembled and free delivery. Most of the pictures under my vehicle showed 4 seater. After placing an order I started reviewing a little more and noticed many of the pictures/descriptions varied and contradicted each other. An hour after the order was placed I called several times to talk to somebody. Nobody was available and they were open. Shortly afterward they closed and...

Killer Motorsports - Pennsylvania / BIKE DAMAGED INCOMPLETE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Li
Apr 06, 2012

I PURCHASED A HONDA Z-50 CLONE KIT FROM KILLER MOTORSPORTS OVER A MONTH AGO KIT ARRIVED DAMAGED - NO KEYS FOR IGNITION - WRONG SIDE COVER - BEARINGS FELL APART IN SHIPPING - NO INSTRUCTIONS ETC. TRIED TO CALL KILLER MOTORSPORTS MANY TIMES THEY DON'T ANSWER TELEPHONE - EMAILED THEM TO ASK FOR PARTS I NEEDED AND WAS PROMISED THE PARTS BUT NO PARTS SENT OR RECEIVED BIKE CANNOT BE FULLY ASSEMBLED - I HAVE NO KEYS - NO SIDE COVER THAT FITS - NO INSTRUCTIONS AND NO HINT FROM THE COMPANY HOW TO WIRE IT !! BASICALLY THESE CHINESE BIKES ARE JUNK - BUY A REAL HONDA OR YAMAHA KAWASAKI ETC I HAVE 200 POUNDS OF BIKE PARTS THAT MAY NEVER RUN ...LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE !!