Sort by: Date | Popularity

Key Delta Pinetown Complaints & Reviews

Key Delta Pinetown / VEHICLE WITH STARTING PROBLEM

Mr
Oct 17, 2011

I purchased an Opel Corsa 1.7 CDTI hatch back from Key Delta Pinetown I took delivery of the vehicle on the 16 September 2011 (Friday). when I took delivery the car had an hard start With a noise coming from the engine He then told me it is because the was just been washed, the noise was always there when I started the vehicle . I then took the vehicle back to him on the 19th September 2011 (Monday) the sales men (Kuben Govender) kept the vehicle the entire Week & told me the fuel filter was wrong which they fitted when they serviced the vehicle . he called me on the 23 September 2011 (Friday...

Key Delta Pinetown / Unsatisfied customer

Gr

I'm VERY unhappy that I'm not getting the service I deserve after buying a car from Key Pinetown. I'd expect them to try sort out my problems as soon as possible as I have spent alot of money for a car! Please can you help??? I've concidered actually taking them to the papers as they dont seem to be interested in the smaller details after the sale... What are my rights as a consumer? Do I have the right to complain about the service and the car untill I am satisfied?