Sort by: Date | Popularity

Kettle Of Fish Clothing Complaints & Reviews

Kettle Of Fish Clothing / Never shipped order

Co
May 21, 2014

The company never shipped my order and never responded to any of my emails or calls and they don't answer the phone. It has been nearly 2 months since my order was placed. Luckily, I used Paypal so I am not out any money. However, I have a very disappointed 5 year old who never got the special outfits she had her heart set on.

Kettle Of Fish Clothing - New York, long island / never received merchandise but they took my money!

Ly
Sep 28, 2011

I purchased online, paid and have not received the merchandise. I have left multiple phone messages and emails, but it constantly goes to a recording. Nobody has responded...I want my merchandise or my money back! It's been 3+ weeks! Their site says shipping is 4-7 days. Who can help? This company sounds like a fraud!

Kettle Of Fish Clothing - New York, Long Island / Failure of Reimursement & Returns

Gw
Jul 09, 2011

I have never had such poor service and experience online as I have with Kettle of Fish Clothing Co. Since I received my daughter's clothing order from Kettle of Fish Clothing online I have been unable to contact them on over ten e-mails and phone calls...it has been almost TWO WEEKS. They have yet to reimburse me for an outfit I paid for-when my package arrived they wrote "sold out" on the order slip and never reimbursed my account. The number on their website I have called SEVERAL times to also return a dress and there has been no answers and no return e-mails. I shop daily online and...