Sort by: Date | Popularity

Karen Complaints & Reviews

Karen / bellavei follicle rx tabs

Kb
Sep 19, 2017

Placed initial order beginning June. Waited 2 months no delivery received. Tried to get refund or 50% back as was offered, never happened. They offered to ship 2nd order at no charge at beginning of August...still waiting. Every time I send an e-mail it is simply an automated reply with the same answer that there are delays due to the high demand of their goods. I have even threatened to report them and get their site blacklisted, but again I simply received an automated reply stating that they are sorry for the delay etc. etc. etc. I have sent them over 20 e-mails with a small glimmer of hope...

Karen - Michigan, Petoskey / political statements

Ka
Aug 23, 2017

Ceo, marcus.. Doesn't know the most important thing amout sales "target market"... Campers are majority rural people... Trump voters!! We are among them (Independent voters). Have been loyal camping world shoppers in the past... Never again... Will also cancel our good sam membership!! Thought about buying camping world stock... No way now.. Too toxic!!! Good luck marcus with gander mountain — more rural & outdoor trump supporters!!!