Sort by: Date | Popularity

Karan Bhalla Encompass Complaints & Reviews

Karan Bhalla Encompass / aadhaar address update

Ra
Feb 19, 2019

I have requested address updation in aadhaar using ssup portal. Got following message: Your request 0000/00559/05697 has been rejected due to: invalid documents. I have submitted registered rent agreement. I don't understand why my address updation request is getting rejected. Again I resubmitted with Company letter with request ID 0000/00559/45603, also rejected with the same comment. I have requested again. Urn: 0000/00559/90059. Please accept the request for updation

Karan Bhalla Encompass - California, Redwood City / didn't get my money in bank account

Mi
Jan 16, 2019

Ust once I did a transaction on jan11, 2019, (snapay 9900) the transaction has been completed to my side. But money has been not transferred to my bank account. That, s the Region aadhar card not upload bt alredy aadhar card upload And again upload aadhar card Thank you for your payment of rs. 9990.03 to snapay at 04:06:11 pm on 11 jan, 2019 for order id[protected]. Your payment transaction id is rpvisd[protected]

Karan Bhalla Encompass / do not order from karan bhalla encompass

Ri
Dec 24, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH!!! This web site is a scam...don't use them. The products are cheap, and they will only send you one item per order, even if it's suppose to be in pairs. The representative from the Karan Bhalla Encompass (Tina) was very rude and refused to help solve my issue. The wish web site claims "they got your back" but in all reality they don't even care enough to read your complaint let alone help resolve it. They just pass you over to the merchant and say good luck. I WILL not use this website ever again and I DO NOT recommend them to anyone. My advice is to find another web site... their products are cheap and their service is a joke!

Karan Bhalla Encompass / tata sky installation refund not made by karan bhalla encompass

Ar
Nov 19, 2018

A person Name mr mohit assudani contact no [protected] along with his colleagues Visited my Premises at malviya nagar Delhi on dated 13 october 2018 and assured tata sky dth connection by misguiding me about the plans of tata sky. he extorted 4180 amount from me for one year subscription . later i came to know about wrong explaining of mr mohit assudani

Karan Bhalla Encompass - Kentucky, Albany / membership and refund, no response from company

Mz
Oct 31, 2018

I have become one of the victim of this, where I had paid for the membership and there is no respose for the holidays nor they are refudning the money. Until last month they were responding to emails and had told to refund asap. but now there is nothing the office is also closed, the numbers are not working. can you please help what do I need to do now?

Karan Bhalla Encompass / regarding returning credit back onto credit cards from cruise cards

Mi
Oct 30, 2018

I recently replied to your survey but thought I should mention something that didn't come up on any of your questions regarding the gaming credit winnings left on your cruise card. As we are made to give you our credit details to cover any expenses made throughout our time cruising on your ship with trust and good faith, that Only the amount taken is that of what was actually consumed or purchased. I think it may be fair to say that, whilst also using the gaming area and again using our cruise card to either withdraw or credit our cards from our credit facility made available to you...