Sort by: Date | Popularity

Kaman and Cusimano LLC Complaints & Reviews

Kaman and Cusimano LLC - Ohio, Westerville / Legal counsel is a joke

Go
Sep 16, 2016

Kaman and Cusimano lawyers are representing our condo association and are a joke. They have lied, made false allegations and with a little research one can see they have been sued several times.. http://www.troydoucet.com/firm-sues-law-firm-kaman-cusimano/ Our current lawyer is Garrett Benjamin Humes who is clearly a [censored]. Besides this he sends out cowardly threatening letters accusing me of doing things he knows I didnt trying to shut me up on the internet with his empty threats. If your looking to do business with Kaman and Cusimano or Garrett Benjamin Humes I would say run and find a more competent lawyer/lawyers. the above is the opinion of the writer..

Kaman and Cusimano LLC - Ohio, Westerville / Disgusting legal practices - liars