Sort by: Date | Popularity

JordanAlmonds.com Complaints & Reviews

JordanAlmonds.com / Never Received Product

On August 6, 2008 I ordered 30 pounds for 138.65 of Fine White Jordan Almonds to be delivered for a wedding on October 18, 2008. On August 7, 2008 I requested that this 30 pounds be reduced to 15 pounds. However, I never received a response back. I have left several messages and send numerous emails because I have not received the Almonds for my wedding on the 18th of this month. I am in the process of disputing this charge with my credit card company but I do want to file a complaint for stealing money for goods not provided. You may call me at if you need any additional information. Thank you, April Garcia

JordanAlmonds.com - New Jersey, Ewing / Customer service is non-existent

Va

I placed an order with www.jordanlamonds.com on June 7, 2008. Of course, the funds for my order were immediatley withdrawn from my account. Three weeks went by and I did not receive any tracking information or updates on my order for 12 lbs of white almonds and 4 lbs of silver almonds. Finally my white almonds arrived after e-mailing several times with update requests. It has been a month since I placed my order and my silver jordan almonds (4 lbs for $60.00) have still not arrived. I e-mail very often requesting updates and tracking details and receive no response. I will report this as a...

JordanAlmonds.com / Don't buy from this company

Va

Disgusting customer service. Ordered 12 lbs white almonds and 4 lbs silver coated almonds. Received white after three weeks and several e-mails, silver have still not arrived (1 month later), and company does not respond to my e-mail/voicemail requests for an update or a refund. Paid for items that were never shipped to me. They are a totally irresponsible company. Please do not buy from this company, they will surely ruin your wedding plans. Website claims they've never missed a wedding and 100% satisfaction guarantee-this is totally false. BBB has 100's of complaints! I found out too late!

JordanAlmonds.com / No wedding candy

I ordered candy on 5-18-07 for wedding 6-16-07, as of 6-11-07 no candy and wedding is less than one week away. The company received payment immediately. I have called and left messages to confirm ship date, no live person, just message. I have also sent e-mails every day since 6-4-07 and no response what so ever.