Sort by: Date | Popularity

Joplimo Mattress Complaints & Reviews

Joplimo Mattress / bad product

As
Jun 15, 2017

We are having to replace the "forever" bed one year later. They took away our lifetime warranty after it was purchased. They got our money. We have put off buying another mattress because we spent so much on this one. But we had no choice, our backs were killing us and since they refused to fix the bed or give us any of our money back we finally could stand it any longer bought another bed. It make's us sick that we wasted that much with this company!! I wish I could post a picture, you could see the 2 holes we are forced to sleep in. Buyers beware, apparently they can pull the lifetime...

Joplimo Mattress / Mattress was covered with black spots

Re
Sep 26, 2015

In July, I have purchased king size mattress from Joplimo Mattress. It was delivered on time, and the delivery cost $100. But after 3 weeks some strange and black spots started to appear on the mattress. I took pics and sent to the seller, who didn’t know what it was. But he agreed to change the mattress, if I paid for the delivery. I returned and paid again $100. But the seller still didn’t contact me and it is very strange. Does anyone have the same experience with them?