Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jinx.com Complaints & Reviews

Jinx.com / Huge disappointment.

Du
Apr 13, 2016

I loved www.jinx.com and have ordered many things from them, but my last experience was very frustrating. I received my items and nothing fit, sizes were too small, so I contacted customer service and asked for an exchange. They told that I have to pay for the return shipping. In my opinion that is absolutely ridiculous! Why do I have to pay for shipping twice? It was their mistake and not mine. Jinx is a huge disappointment.

Jinx.com / Don't be fooled by the site's nice-guy looks

Ki
Jan 11, 2012

Don't be fooled by the site's nice-guy looks. They are frauds when it comes to European buyers. I ordered a package (twice as expensive in EURO) and they shipped it from the US. After it arrived, customs here informed me that I own additional 20% fee because the package is sent to me from the US. Yeah, this is pretty normal but why then I should pay in Euro?! I could've bought this twice as cheap in USD and still get the package from America? So, I wrote them 3 times and received no answer at all. I wanted to find a solution or return the package to them for a refund. Still no...