Sort by: Date | Popularity

jewelrybund.com Complaints & Reviews

jewelrybund.com / My order wasn't successful and impossible to return them

Vu
Oct 04, 2014

I bought 4 bracelets from the website www.jewelrybund.com. I recently got the package, but I wasn’t satisfied with it. I got 2 bracelets and it was ok, but the third was torn and the fourth wasn’t the right colour. I tried to change them, but the seller only offered me discount for the further orders. I was upset and decided to post negative review. I wouldn’t advise to buy from them. Post your reviews about this company.

jewelrybund.com / I got damaged jewellery and communication stopped

Oo
Aug 17, 2014

I ordered ring and bracelet from the website www.jewelrybund.com. I paid for the courier delivery and received the package very quickly, but when I opened small boxes it turned out that all stuff was damaged. I communicated with the rep before, it was good and prompt replies, but after I got damaged items, the communication stopped. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

jewelrybund.com / Seller and agent don't reply to emails

So
May 10, 2014

I wanted to buy ring and earnings from www.jewelrybund.com. Btu before I decided to contact agents and asked about the jewellery. I sent messages to online chat agents, as well emails to the seller, but no one replied. But the online chat agents were available. They simply ignored me and I have no idea why. I want to get answers to my questions and I don’t like such attitude. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?