Sort by: Date | Popularity

JeonlineOutlet.com Complaints & Reviews

JeonlineOutlet.com - Maine, China / I ordered a ted baker travel bag on the 20th of december, today I received a fake cartier bracelet 11 1 2019

Br
Jan 11, 2019

I don't want this item, l would like my money returned to my account so l can purchase my travel case. I was given an order no.and when looked lve traced to the above site, only to find I'm in the minority of people who have been scammed by ordering an article that I wanted, to be sent a piece of TAT.i was under the impression this was an American site as I paid a fee to my bank to transfer from pounds to dollars.

JeonlineOutlet.com / wrong goods received

Su
Jan 03, 2019

I ordered and paid for a Ted Baker purse at a cost of £30.23. Today I received a pair of ray ban sunglasses which I have not ordered from the same company. I did not receive a confirmation email or order number and have no contact details for the company. I would like my money refunding or the Ted Baker purse that I originally ordered Transaction details BIGGS SE *****[protected] Paid out £30.23 To YJF*PABLOWI Type Debit Card Transaction Date posted 27 December 2018 Transaction date 21 December 2018 Card ending **** 0125 More information NICIU.COM CHONGQING CN CNY 254.76, VRATE 8.7157, FGN PUR FEE 1.00