Sort by: Date | Popularity

JAXJADE.COM Complaints & Reviews

JAXJADE.COM / duplicate DVS

Ma
May 31, 2013

I bought the complete set of The Big Valley from jaxjade.com and I recieved the DVDs within 7-15 days as stated in the confirmation email. However, when I opened the box they were not boxes as shown on the website. They were stored in regular DVD sleeves. And when I went through the discs to see which episodes were on what discs there were several duplicates of episodes. I spent $90.00 on this set and were very excited when I thought that I had finally found it. I am in the process of sending it back. Do not buy anything from this website.

JAXJADE.COM / Great Set

Ga
Sep 30, 2012

I have always wanted to watch the classic TV shows again so I purchased Laverne & Shirley from jaxjade.com. I am thankful that I ordered this series from this company because the DVDs arrived exactly on time, without any delay! The whole package is extremely amazing. Additionally, the whole set I received has superior quality which I didn’t expect at all! All DVDs played fine without encountering any single problem with my DVD player. All in all, this is a fantastic set. I am now planning to place my second order with this seller.

JAXJADE.COM / Sent broken disks

Na
Sep 28, 2012

I want to complaint about JAXJADE.COM. I ordered from them online. At first everything was pretty good. Friendly staff and quick delivery what to ask more? However, when I opened the package I realized that all 3 disks don’t work. However, I was surprised when they sent me good-working product soon.