Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jasmine Williams Complaints & Reviews

Jasmine Williams - Michigan, Detroit / cashiers check

Da
Aug 22, 2017

I deposited a cashiers check on 8/8/2017. The next day i was informed that the funds that were released i now owe ($200). If you knew the check was bad why would you let me make ANY transactions on a bad check. It feels like you guys are working with the scammers. I was suppose to be a secret shopper but ended up getting taken for a ride by the company and my bank! Rather than taking responsibility you chose to close my account. There was no discussion about straightening out my account or anything. Is this the way you do business? David Ferguson 13920 Southfield fwy apt 5 Detroit Michigan 48223 [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

Jasmine Williams / Scam

Er
Sep 12, 2011

From: Jasmine Williams ([protected]@washerpool.co.cc) Sent: Tue 8/31/10 To: Subject: IF YOU CAN PROCESS 30 EMAILS PER DAY, THEN YOU'LL EARN $750 EVERYDAY!!! Hello Entrepreneur, How Many Emails Can You Process A Day? If you can process 30 a day, you'll earn $750.00 every day! GUARANTEED! Earn $25.00 For Every Email You Process! You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For Each Email You Process! This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn $1000's every week from home. No experience required. Your Earnings Are Unlimited... Below are your potential earnings!!! 5...