Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jaanu Skin Care Complaints & Reviews

Jaanu Skin Care / Unfair business practices, fraud

Re
Apr 29, 2017

I also ordered a bottle of jaanu skin care from www.Januuskincare.com on 4/13/17 and was told it was $4. 95, for trial. I had 30 days to cancel and change on the 15th day they actually charged my card $89. 75 without authorization and never sent me a receipt. I didn't know until I checked my account statement on 4/13/17 and saw the ridiculous and fraudulent charge. I called and spoke to operator david number 135 and all he did was argue with me that there was small print indicating that after 14 days they would charge you was never provided copies of the terms of the sale.

Jaanu Skin Care / unauthorized credit card charge

Ja
Apr 14, 2017

I also ordered a bottle of Jaanu Skin Care from www.januuskincare.com on 4/12/17 and was told it was $4.95, they actually charged my card $89.75 without authorization and never sent me a receipt. I didn't know until I checked my account statement on 4/13/17 and saw the ridiculous and fraudulent charge. Total scam, filing a complaint with BECU to get my money back and also filing a complaint with the FCC for internet fraud.

Jaanu Skin Care - California, Tustin / Skin cream

Lw
Feb 09, 2017

Ordered 1 bottle for 4.95 got charged for a second one for eye cream so I paid about ten bucks for 2 tiny bottles that made me break out and my account was froze by these scammers which also caused an over draft at my bank for 27 dollars .I called someone who admitted he was alone at the time no higher up to speak with just him and he was useless and wouldn't tell me his name when I told him I was going to the atty gen he quickly said he would return 100% of my money .I have yet to see that happen.the phone no given to my bank is [protected], even if i receive my own money back they still owe me 27 and an apology to ll bean for causing they, re pay. to bounce