Sort by: Date | Popularity

IW/Living Lean Complaints & Reviews

IW/Living Lean - Arizona, Dewey / Unauthorized charge

Hello, I have been getting a monthly charge of $19.95 on my Mastercad Credit Card. I have looked on the computer for a company by that name, & there are many, so I don't know which one is issueing the charge?? All I have for a reference is the Matercards Transaction number. It is 25413898161902296303453. This is a Mastercard issued by Chase bank, of Prescott, Arizona. The phone number I have for the Mastercard is; 1-800945-2000. My computer is not working at this time, so if you want to contact me, it will have to be by my home phone, 1-928-775-5552, or my cell phone, 1-928-273- 4218. Thank you, Eugene McQuaid mcquaid@northlink.com Eugene McQuaid

IW/Living Lean - Nevada, Las Vegas / unauthorized extraction of funds from debit card

IW/Living Lean Posted: 2008-03-27 by Barbara Richardsin [send email] unathorized charge Complaint Rating: Company information: IW/Living Lean unknow Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Phone: 866 396 5711 IW/LivingLean Unauthorized billing of $20.40 on 3/16/08 I just checked my statement online and this living lean tried to take money from my debit card so I called the number and they say when you sign up for somekind of chinese weight loss tea you automaticly sign up for them...How can we stop people like this here...I am disabled and I don't have alot of money due to bills, my home and meds...this is bullcrtap.

IW/Living Lean / Repeated charge to my credit card

Ji

I ordered the tea, tried two bags, and returned the unused portion. It took 2 months to get my refund. I was assured that my credit card info had been removed from their records, but on April 15 my card was charged $19.95.