Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ivory brite Complaints & Reviews

Ivory brite - California, Burbank / Whitening Lights

Lo

I ordered 2 trial products over the intenet. Over 1 month ago. Finally recieved my products and the cartons were empty. I called the 800 # for a re-ship or Cancel my order and have not recieved it. But I was charged $177.94 for another order. I Cancelled this in time w/in 15 days as stated by cust Svc. I am still waiting for my Refund. This Company is ripping people off and is nothing but a scam. Better Business Bureau here I come.

Ivory brite - Alabama, Daphne / Whitening Kit

Te

I ordered a free sample of Ivory Brite and a couple of weeks later a charge for $88.97 plus $9.99 for Axis Wellness was on my statement. I did not authorize either of these debits. I called the phone number on my statement and was told I had missed the 5 day deadline for cancellation. I informed them that there was no mention of a cancellation date on the confirmation email I received nor any mention of future payments or shipments. I did receive a credit for $9.99 from Axis but can not get any information from Ivory Brite about a refund for the $88.97.

Ivory brite - Ohio / Tooth Whitening Scam

Cy

Do not order from Ivory Brite - it's a scam... IT'S A SCAM!!! I just notice "today" my credit card was charged "twice" ($88.97 & $9.99) without my premission from the same company under two different names (Ivorybrites and Axis Wellness) When I called to complain about this - I was told - since I didn't cancelled within 14 days from the day of ordered. Which does not give you enough time to use the product and developed an opionion. They had to charge my card. They also mentioned I checked a box that was already pre-checked. Be ALERT, I asked to speak to a manager and both...

Ivory brite - New Jersey, Princeton / unexpected charges

Jo

I requested a sample...(1 of their products for evaluation)...received the 1, but then a few days later was billed for $88.97 for a complete kit. Called the number given and was told that I should have opted out. I did go to their Web site and attempted to find the opt out option but could not locate it. The company entices potential customers with a sample, then uses that as an excuse to use your credit information to stick you for their complete kit without your response to your evaluation, and acceptance or rejection of the product.