Sort by: Date | Popularity

IVGSTORES Complaints & Reviews

IVGSTORES / Return Policy

Re
Jun 23, 2014

ivgStores advertise "free shipping" and "no restocking fee" but if you want to return something, they tell you that they will deduct the "original shipping amount" which you had no way of anticipating. They come up with some original shipping amount out of thin air.This is a restocking fee. If you are only charged a fee when you return something, it is a restocking fee. And it's a restocking fee you have no way of anticipating. In my case, it was 30% of the purchase price. I purchased a window film for roughly $30.00, and they deducted about $10 for the "original" shipping.Complete...

IVGSTORES - Florida / bookcase order

Ls
Oct 1, 2012

This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Anyone who is thinking of giving them any business should consider these events: Original order for bookshelf placed in March, 2012. Order confirmed with expected shipping date of July 1, due to "item on back-order." On July 1 received notice that shipment was delayed, with new shipping date of July 25. On July 25 received a notice that new shipping date would be September 7, with no further explanation. On August 13 received a notice that new shipping date would be October 1, again with no explanation. On October 1 received a...

IVGSTORES / defending ivg

Hb

I'm proud to work at this company, and I can't say that about every internet company I've worked with. We're family-owned and care about our customers; we still pass around stories of people with special orders at Christmas and how hard we worked to make sure they had their gift delivered on time. I know first-hand how hard our staff works with vendors and shippers to try to give customers the best possible experience. We pay more for a Customer Service team based in the U.S., and we think it's worth every penny.

IVGSTORES - Florida, Pembroke Pines / TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Li

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! The customer service is horrible. My order was damaged three times. I spoke to five differents people there. Left over 6 messages and never got a call back. Finally spoke with the manager Elizabeth after leaving her multiple messages. I see where the agents get their rudeness from. She was very unprofessional and when I asked for her bosses name she failed to provide me with it. Told me to take my business elsewhere. They have my money and refuse to give it to me. I warn you, this is a scam and they need to she shut down.