Sort by: Date | Popularity

Iphoneworld.com Complaints & Reviews

Iphoneworld.com / Bad software

Ro
Dec 19, 2011

On Iphoneworld.com they claim to have software that will unlock an iphone. I bought it and downloaded it. The company guaranteed that their software would work, but if the customer was not satisfied then they would give you a full refund. I got the software, was really disappointed with it and asked for a refund. They didn’t do it. I am still waiting for my refund! I paid for my software through PayPal, and because there weren’t any complications on Iphoneworld.com’s side, they won’t refund me the money. This is fraud! They aren’t holding to their own supposed...

Iphoneworld.com / Fraud

Ra
Oct 06, 2011

Downloaded their software as it claimed to be able to unlock an Iphone. The company aslo say I qoute iphone unlock guaranteeWe have so much confidence in our iPhone unlocking solution that we offer a 100% full money back guarantee on all orders. If you are not completely satisfied with our unlock solution, we will provide you with a full refund, This had not happened. I paid via Paypal and due to no coms from this company they have sided on their side. Not really bothered about refund now just don't want it to happen to anyone else. I have raised tech forms with the company but no response. Whats worrying is that Paypal appear to still have an account with them. Disgrace.