Sort by: Date | Popularity

Interstate Farm Products, L.L.C. Complaints & Reviews

Interstate Farm Products, L.L.C. - Kansas, Syracuse / Refund of initial investment of $6,500.00

Dc
Mar 21, 2017

County Line Ag. hereby requests a refund of the initial amount of $6, 500.00 given to Interstate Farm Products, L.L.C. in December of 2006. We are no longer in need of the services provided by Interstate Farm Products and are requesting this money be returned to our company as soon as possible. The many attempts to contact the company have been unsuccessful. Thank you for honoring this request. Grady Cook/bcm County Line AG 12500 W Road 1 HCO1 Box 30 Syracuse, KS 67878

Interstate Farm Products, L.L.C. - Kansas, Topeka / Refund of $4500.00 initial investment

Ro
Jan 05, 2017

To whom it may concern: I, Rob Warren would like to request a refund I made to Interstate Farm Products back in October 2008 of which I'm a member of. I have never used this service nor plan to in the future. I realize I could save money but just don't have the time to sit down and order parts when I need them. It was my understanding that I could opt out or terminate my membership at any time. I Have been unable to contact anyone at the given number to speak with a representative there. I would be much obliged if your company would honor my request. Sincerely, Rob Warren 703 CR 421 Seminole, TX 79360 Membership Number: 56513 Contact: [protected]