Sort by: Date | Popularity

Internet Modem Complaints & Reviews

Internet Modem / lack of signals want to disconnect

Si
Jun 18, 2015

I had purchased an internet modem helding number : [protected] approximately 3 years back.. i am fully satisfied with your service. but know i had shifted to an rular area, where i can't get signals for the modem so, i want to disconnect the modem. i had informed to nearby reliance net centre they gave an customer care number to disconnect. but the number is not valid.. so, please disconnect it..as i got the payment bill of extract which i had not used. disconnect as fast as possible. And rectify the payment bill too.

Internet Modem / TELUS LOST MY MODEM AND IS CHARGING ME!!

Zs
Jan 31, 2014

In 2011, I cancelled my services with Telus. I was told that if I returned the modem, they would not charge me for it. I asked if they could pick it up, but they said that they don't do that, and that I had to go to my nearest Canada Post and mail it back. It was a free service. I paid my bill that I owed in full on Nov. 24 2011, and returned the modem as per their instructions. The clerk behind the Canada Post counter told me to keep the waybill, as Telus was famous for "losing modems". I heeded her advice. The following day, I called Telus to give them the waybill # so they would not...