Sort by: Date | Popularity

Intellus Complaints & Reviews

Intellus / fraud

Co

STAY AWAY!!! I ordered a trial background check after being teased by an online ad that the trial would be free. Far from it!! There was no way to get a free report, and to make matters fall worse, they sign you up for $21.69/month service that you don't even know you're ordering called idprotect. After calling 877-974-1563, the rep was very polished in how to weasel around the fraud, but in no way is the idprotect an authorized legitimate charge. By the way, the intellus background report itself was worthless. Total garbage. I'm embarassed to have fallen for such a trap.

Intellus - Washington, Seattle / unauthorized chages on credit card

To

I used their services to find a phone number of an individual that i had lost contact with. In doing so I gave them my credit card number--using that number they enrolled me in some ID protection service for 19.95 a month--my card was charged in May and again in June.. I have disputed the charges through my credit card company and also gone to their website and suspended my enrollment in their ### service. There are lots of complaints against them.