Sort by: Date | Popularity

Imtiaz Hussain Complaints & Reviews

Imtiaz Hussain / payments

Sep 10, 2017

I am a trader of Pakistan. My more than 150 Million US Dollars are lying in Payoneer but they neither release my money nor give me good standing offoicial statement of my account. They have not opened my Payoneer Virtual US Bank Account. Are not issuing Payoneer Virtual US Bank Prepaid Master Card. They have destroyed me financially by withholding my payments and my business has allso been destroyed. I am busy inb sign up and log in since 15 May 2015 and my traders are depositing money since 15 DEC 2015.

Imtiaz Hussain / payments

Aug 28, 2017

I am a trader of pakistan. My more than 150 Million US Dollars are lying in payoneer. My traders have started depositing money on 15 Dec 2015 but payoneer is not releasing my money. They do not give a good stamding statement of my two accounts even through e-mail. They have not opened my payoneer virtual US Bank account so far and Payoneer virtual US Bank prepaid Master card has not been issued for withdrawal of money. Good News Payoneer Community has promoted me to LEVEL-2

Imtiaz Hussain / my money 150 us dollars in payoneer

Jul 20, 2017

I am a trader. I have been working with traders of UK and USA. Payoneer has collected money from my traders since 15 Dec 2015, Now more than 150 Million US Dollars are available in my two accounts in Payoneer Account no (1)[protected]@gmail.com and (2) [protected]@gmail.com. Payoneer is not releasing my money. Two prepaid master card for withdrawal of money from Payoneer account and pay pal have not been issued so far. A good standing official statement of my two accounts has not been issued. I am busy in sign up and log in for approval of my accounts but only one page is allowed . Remaining...