Sort by: Date | Popularity

Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. / Ripped Off Too.

We went to the Home & Garden Show at the San Bernadino County Fairground in Nov., 2006. We had gone to approx., 5 other Home & Garden Shows, since June 2003 And the last 3 times Imperial Outdoor Living was there and we were looking for BBQ Island. So when we saw them in Nov., 2006, We decided to order one of thier's. We put a $2,000.00 deposit to hold show price for 1 Yr. In Apil 2007, we called to confirm colors & Tile type and start production, As they had instucted us to call 3-months before delivery. As with everyone else who have tried to call them, we got NO AVSWER. They...

Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. / BBQ Island purchased still does not work

I purchased a BBQ island from a home show in the Phoenix area and received it 3 months later. The grill has not worked properly since i received it. The company sent a tech out once who didn't fix it either. I have made many calls to get this resolved since they do advertise a "lifetime guarantee" and they do not answer their phone, it just keeps ringing. T this day 1 year later I still cannot cook on my bbq.

Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. / No product received - $2100 lost!

We ordered an outdoor BBQ Island at the Home Show, at the Mid-State Fair grounds in Sept 2006. We paid $2100 down. We have never received any product and are now unable to reach the company by phone, fax and certified mail.

Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. / Poor business practices and lies!

I was at a home show and was told if I put down a deposit of $1000, this would guarantee a show price for one year with the chosen bbq to be determined at a later date, and a full refund could be made anytime within the year if they had not started working on a particular bbq for us. I researched this company when returning from the home show, there were many red flags so I decided they were not the company for me. I left three messages, and received no return phone calls. I e-mailed them letting them know I wanted a refund, and I was told only Phil Bovard could do that, and I have yet to hear...