Sort by: Date | Popularity

Impact Computers & Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Impact Computers & Electronics / Bait and switch

So
Feb 5, 2012

They advertise at the lowest price, then after they've charged your card send you an e-mail saying the price has gone up. Yet for some reason, they are still listing the cheaper prices on their site and Google Shopping weeks later. You can cancel, but I'm still waiting for my money back. Obvious bait and switch scam. Maybe there have been some satisfied customers, but considering every item I ordered somehow had the price go up AFTER I ordered (without it going up on the site itself), something that has apparently happened to many others, I have my doubts. Listen to the bad review...

Impact Computers & Electronics - Florida, Hollywood / Raised Price after ordering Part.

Ou
Jan 3, 2012

I order an Apple Flex cable from Impact Computers. They had a fair price and they said it was in stock. I then cancelled an order I had with another company because Impact was local and seemed to have good reviews. After the order confirmation, they decided that the cable was worth more than I ordered it for and tried to increase the price from $12 to over $70. They then called to cancel the order when I refused to pay to price increase. They could have at least offered to match the price of what I had previously ordered from another company at. This is nothing but price gouging.

Impact Computers & Electronics / Bad service

Ni

Bad service! I ordered an LCD cable for a Compaq V2000 and they sent me the wrong cable. No big deal right? Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I double checked my invoice and it was obvious that they just sent me a different cable than the one I ordered. So I attempted to contact them. They would not respond for over a week, and I eventually had to send a message to the president of the company. That's when they finally responded. They told me I had to ship it back and I would not be reimbursed for the RMA shipping charges. Didn't they make the mistake? All I wanted was the correct...