Sort by: Date | Popularity

immigration unit Complaints & Reviews

immigration unit / Immigration Unit

Th
Mar 28, 2011

I wish to complain about how I was treated by the Immigration Unit in Thailand. I am an American citizen who has fallen in love with a thai girl from Bangkok. We first met in Bangkok when I was on holiday there. The first two weeks were great and so I asked her to come back to the states with me. She did and we ended up getting married. We then flew back to Thailand to visit her parents and to look at getting her a US visa. When I arrived at Bangkok airport the Immigration Unit there started questioning us just as we got off the plane. I told them that we had fallen in love and that we were...

immigration unit / Immigration Unit are fraudsters

Ba

I engaged Immigration Unit last June 2008 for immigration to Canada. They send me a pile of forms and since then I never heard anything from them. I tried in vain to contact them and even went to their offices in Sandton and I was confronted by a 'To Let' sign. I asked tne nearby offices and noboby seems to know where they went. I even tried some of the cell numbers that I was given, they are no longer functional. I have been swindled out of my hard earned money trying to embetter mine amd my families life.

immigration unit - Scotland, Strathclyde, Motherwell / Liquidator's/ Administrator's Letter

Le

I paid £5, 000 also to Immigration Unit in January 2009 and we were told also that we could be out to Australia within 4-6 months working and if we were not successful in getting our Visa we would get a refund. I am trying to claim my money back just now and have been asked to get a copy of the Liquidation/Adminstraor's Letter. Have no idea how to get this. Can anyone advise. Thanks

immigration unit / failure to provide full service

Fr

I paid the Immigration Unit proffesional fees of £4800 and they have now ceased trading. I have had no contact from them, and dont know how to reclaim my fees.