Sort by: Date | Popularity

IMakeLipstick Complaints & Reviews

IMakeLipstick - California, Los Angeles / private label company

Le
Nov 18, 2018

Three months ago I purchased some products from this company which they have a website and an Instagram page. After 6 weeks I didn't receive anything yet and they said "it's on is way" which never happened... I wrote them some emails asking for my order and asked them for a refund and first they also said that they were going to refund the money and I never got it so I asked them again and they replied "you didn't see our refund policy" which if you read in their website it says that they won't refund your money... I called them and their phone was full of...

IMakeLipstick - California, Arcadia / unethical behavior, paid in full and company never sent products or a refund

Ng
Aug 17, 2017

I discovered Treion M. Wright’s Instagram page in 2014 while searching for a private label cosmetics company. I sent her $50 on July 8th, 2014 for a consultation to determine whether she would be a good fit to source my cosmetics for my business. On July 22nd, 2014 I made the payment of $873.00 for her to begin the formulation of my lipsticks. Her website stated that the formulation of the lipsticks could take twelve weeks. I was beyond patient. Now, I am taking all steps which include her being served as this amount is a felony. All attempts to obtain a refund have been covered up by lies and...

IMakeLipstick / Don't get the order. And the owner avoided me all the time

Re
Sep 20, 2015

Don’t purchase from Imakelipstick. I have purchased some items and it was couple of weeks ago. I was lucky that I have paid through PayPal. I tried to contact the owner at the beginning, but he ignored all communication with me. After that I contacted PayPal, and they agreed to help me with the refund. I seriously hope that my experience and review would help other people.