Sort by: Date | Popularity

imagekind.com Complaints & Reviews

imagekind.com - Oregon, Portland / Don't deal with them – no money was paid to me

Ji
Jun 18, 2014

I sold my art on the website www.imagekind.com, but it was the worst experience in my life. I still haven’t received my money, but the rep of this company stopped to reply to my emails and I lost all hopes to get money, but at the beginning they offered me a good price and job as well. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

imagekind.com - North Carolina, Raleigh / No response

Ed
Dec 19, 2013

I recently created Platinum account on the website www.imagekind.com, which cost me about $12 per month. I uploaded photos and created galleries, but later I found out that they mixed my account with annual account and charged me for $99. I sent them several emails and asked to return money, but I haven’t received any response from them, but it was mentioned on the website that they guaranteed the fastest response. I wonder if someone had the same situation and can offer good solution. Thanks.