Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ignite Web Services Complaints & Reviews

Ignite Web Services - Utah, Draper / Web Business Coaching and Builder Services

Ge
May 25, 2016

On December 19, 2015 I paid $ 13, 000.00 to your Ignite Web Services. The salesman from Ignite was a telemarketer selling an ecommerce website, advertisements and a 12 months course about an online business. He said that a website would bring me much better income than an ebay business (which I already had). I was asked how much income I would like to earn, and when I replied: “At least $ 3000.00 per month”, the salesman assured me that it is entirely possible and that is why the fee for the services of this company is not unreasonable. I was told to look up 2 successful websites which were built...

Ignite Web Services / The owner refuses to pay, because he has found out many mistakes in my work

Re
Nov 21, 2015

I have worked for the company Ignite Web Services. I made the content for their website and they provided me all details what I needed to include. However, the company didn’t want to pay and announced that there were a lot of mistakes in my information and writings. I am sure that they lie to me, because I have done this job as they asked me to. I think that they have received what they want and don’t want to pay for the services.