Sort by: Date | Popularity

IDreamProm.com Complaints & Reviews

IDreamProm.com - New York, Yonkers / Horrible dress, ignoring my emails

Ma
Dec 17, 2014

I ordered a dress from this company on November1, 2014 to wear for my granddaughter's wedding. I had my tailor measure me, sent them along with my money. I also added a jacket & sent those measurents + an additional payment for the jacket. Not only did the items arrive late, they were hideous, fit poorly, not even finished properly. The jacket was 3 sizes too small, the dress was 3 sizes too large, made for an 8 foot woman & looked nothing like the picture. I have sent them over 20 emails & they will not respond. LiveChat is a joke & the phone number on the site does not work. Shipping...

IDreamProm.com / Seller didn't deliver order on time

Lu
Sep 14, 2014

Don’t buy from the website www.IDreamprom.com. I and my friend ordered dresses for the party. We bought them in advance and the seller promised to provide it within several days. We waited 14 days, but nothing arrived. We called to the customer services and the agent told to be patient and wait more. After that the agent told only fake and stupid promises, but we didn’t get the order and it turned out that they didn’t refund as well. Bad services and company. Share your views.

IDreamProm.com / I feel like a fool

Ne
Apr 16, 2013

I ordered a prom dress from IDreamProm.com. When it was delivered it looked absolutely nothing like the picture, it was a different color, no flower details. It was absolutely horrible, and cheap. I feel like a fool and I didn't even try it on because there is no way I would ever wear this.