Sort by: Date | Popularity

iCare Timeshare Complaints & Reviews

iCare Timeshare - Florida / Scam

Ic

I am such a sucker...I had paid Executive Timeshare Marketing $600 to sell my timeshare, which they assured me they had people lined up outside the door. I got a call from Mitch at iCare and I told him no way, I'd been scammed once already. He assured me they had nothing to do with Executive, but they could help get my money back. I paid $200 and sent him my Executive contract and thats the last I've heard. Now I read that they were the same company...dang, scammed by the same losers twice. Now I'm down $800 and still getting calls from other companies. I'm not sure what my options are, but would be good to file some claim against the two companies.

iCare Timeshare - Florida / Fraud

Ma

In January 2010, I fell for the initial call, like everyone else. The salesman told me he had my unit sold!!!AND that he had a cashier's check in hand for 20% of the sale price. (This amounted to some $7, 000.) All I needed to do was pay 50% of the advertising and prearation cost, up front. He told me he would send, via e-mail, the contract. When it showed up, there was not one word about the unit being sold, in essence it was a listing offer only, and it was typical of all these type of firms. It clearly stated no charge would be made to my credit card until the contract was signed. I...

iCare Timeshare - British Columbia, Lantzville / Paid $988. to register our timeshare for sale

To

On Aug 19 we registered with Icare to have them sell our timeshare in Mexico. Today we called to check on the status and all of the phone lines appear to have been disconnected. It appears we have been "taken" by this company! Do you know if there is any kind of legal action going on with this company? Will you be contacting us? Email: [email protected] Thanks Tom Kalmar