Sort by: Date | Popularity

IBM Daksh Complaints & Reviews

IBM Daksh / Mental harressment

Hi, this is concern against my manager of collection team he is harressing me mentally though he dont want me to login from last 25 days im coming to office inspite of this he want me to give resignation with out any valid reason so please help me out from this situation my name is amber jain im in IBM Daksh in gurgaon plot no. 444 udhyog vihar gurgaon ... please help me out ... & give me the valid resolution ... please my email is ( [email protected] ) Thanking You., Amber Jain IBM Daksh Mob No. 8802854688, 9711442420, 9711060143.

IBM Daksh / Payroll Concerns

IBM Daksh has not been paying their employees' Over Time work yet they continue to impose mandatory Rest Day work and overtime work. They also lost the liscence of their Time Keeping tool WebTime which resulted in the loss of their Daily Time Records. Every month Vacation Leave and Sick Leave balances were reset to zero. Employees were tagged "unpayed" during their vacation and sick leaves and are unavail to file for any vacation at all. We are so tired of sending emails to the payroll department with no response whatsoever. Calling them is also a futile attempt. IBM Daksh at 30th...

IBM Daksh / Check stolen and withdrawn

Hi, I had posted two cheques to my friend Vikas Sharma from Lucknow but Someone stole that letter and withdrew the cheques in his account. He name is also Vikas Sharma and he lives in Delhi and he has account in ICICI bank and his account number is 110229002. I am going to file an FIR against him for stealing my envalop from post office and withdrew in his account. If you can provide me the detail of that person so that i can talk to him and ask him to give my money back. Regards Mahendra Kumar