Sort by: Date | Popularity

I Q Data International Complaints & Reviews

I Q Data International - Washington, Everett / Debt Collection

Jo
Oct 27, 2015

THEY ARE COLLECTING A DEBT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID! Even after I sent them court documentation, of the debt being paid off, they still are trying to collect, and wont remove it from my credit. Marcell and his manager Randy are very rude, they hang up on me, Marcell even got loud and rude. Randy claimed that he never received my documents. I have already reported them to BBB, CFBP, and the Credit Bureaus, Not sure what else to do, this company is committing Fraud.

I Q Data International - Washington, SeaTac / rental collection

Gf

I Q Data International has been trying to collect for a months rent and esrly termination fee for an apartment that I left on May 31st of 2008. I have been conversing with them and advising them of my finacial situation and they have told me that they will work with me and not send me to collections and last week I got a copy of my credit report and I found that it was on there after they told they would wait until I could pay. I'm disabled and have been waiting for a hearing to decide the limitations of my disabilities. They are not the only one that did it to me. There is also a Capital...