Sort by: Date | Popularity

I C Systems Complaints & Reviews

I C Systems / Rude, nasty and unhelpful

Mh
Oct 20, 2011

I am trying to set up a payment schedule for my son. He is a long haul trucker and unable to spend hours waiting for help. I have power of attorney for him to handle all of his business. IC systems is terrible to deal with. They should be ran out of business. I conplained to to IHC Medical for turning account over to collections in the first. Now I find I have to deal with uneducated, incompendent, untrained people. Anyone using ic systems should be ashamed!!! They certainly are not legally doing a job. They should all go to jail!!!

I C Systems / This company continues to call from blocked or unavailable numbers

Si
Mar 30, 2011

This company continues to call from blocked or unavailable numbers, which we refuse to either confirm or deny information. We have requested that they contact us with a verifiable number and they say that it is not possible. In this age of Fraud and Identity Theft are they for real thinking we will confirm personal information? They call three or more times a day even after you inform them they made their one contact for the day. They have no regards for the consumer protection laws.

I C Systems - Minnesota, St Paul / harrassing phone calls

Ku

I recieved a suspicouse phone call from one of I C Systems reps who was extremely rude and demanded personal information from me. I refused to tell him who I was and he proceeded to tell me all except the middle two numbers of my social security number. He demanded that I confirme the middle two. I asked what I C Systems is and what they do to which he responded develop and maintain relations for companies. I told him that the mc donalds drive thru guy does that same thing so what does that actually mean. This question apparently really pisses them off. I began calling them repeatedly and...

I C Systems / Harassing elderly

Kc

I C Systems calls my parents house non- stop several times daily looking for someone who does not live there, and hasn't lived there in 20 years! My parents are elderly and in poor health, and told this creditor not to call again, but the ignorant jerk told them he would call until he got the person he was looking for. My parents do not owe anyone, and do not deserve being harassed by this company. They have no information of any kind to give this company about anyone! Something needs to be done!