Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hydroxotone Complaints & Reviews

Hydroxotone - New Jersey, Hoboken / Unable to Cease subscription

Sp
Oct 30, 2011

I've been scammed! I have been trying to get in contact with this company who seems to have sucked me into receiving bellaplex and hydroxy cream every 30 days!! Its really really expensive, and all the contact numbers are not working. I have tried to email the company from the website but the verification code doesnt show up for me, so it wont submit! This is very frustrating, I feel really stupid to have fallen for this and it looks like now I will have to contact the bank. What a bloody stuff around! I wish I had read reviews before agreeing to that free trial :( oh, the benefit of hindsight...

Hydroxotone - California / False Advertising

Li

Advertised free trial on the radio. Pay only small shipping charge. Thats the hook they get your credit card number and after the free trial period ended (14 days) I was charged the full price for what they had shipped me which was a two month supply! I called to complain that it was supposed to be a "free" trial why are they now charging me? The customer service rep said I had 14 to trial the product and if I did not return it within that time I would be charged an automatically shipped the next months supply. There is nothing free about these kind of trial offers. They lure you in with a small charge just to get your credit card number and then it is very difficult to get out of it.