Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hydroxaderm Complaints & Reviews

Hydroxaderm / unauthorized w/drawal from my acct.

Ar
Oct 09, 2014

I placed an order for the "FREE" samples "just pay shipping and handling" over two weeks ago . I have not received anything at all from this company . I then noticed a discrepancy in the balance on my card - upon investigation I learned that this company withdrew $87.63 from my card account balance . I have had to freeze the existing funds available on my account and order a new card . I have filed a dispute claim against this company. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau and will contact any and every means possible to bring this company down . Their customer comments section i...

Hydroxaderm - New Jersey, Plainsboro / Marketing strategy

Gr
Sep 29, 2014

Offers free samples. However, if you miss the part in the agreement that you must cancel within 14 days you will be billed $87.63 for "trial samples". I missed this and I usually catch these things. If I had cancelled within the 14 days the samples would have been mine free of charge. Quite clever on their part. I will not buy any further products from this company.

Hydroxaderm / charged me 87.63

Kb
Sep 25, 2014

This company took my money and I would like the $87.63 credited back into my checking account. They told me that they would not take the product back if it was open - how can you try a product if you do not open it?