Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hydroluxe Beauty Team Complaints & Reviews

Hydroluxe Beauty Team / sparkling skin today/ hydroluxe

Re
Jul 26, 2017

I was on line to try and free sample of the Hydroluxe Beauty Cream. I agreed to the Initial cost of $4.95 and $3.95. I couldn't find anything written in the letter I received with my products about automatic shipment. I tried calling the number on the sheet to make sure that I would not be sent and extra product. I could not get through because it said my phone number was not in the system. I applied on line so of course my number is not in their system. I was charged $99.95 and $89.95 2 weeks later. I want this charge taken off my credit card and the product will be sent back. This is a scam...

Hydroluxe Beauty Team - British Columbia, Richmond / I want to cancel my product delivery/subscription

Ro
Jul 09, 2017

Hello, I have been trying to cancel my subscription to this companies products. My order number is P158233155 and my reference #1491795. Additional reference #4913393. I ordered starting in May 2017, But I cancelled by phone AND online June 2017. I have still been charged June 7th and July 7th 2017. the totals being $124.72 and $119.73. Although i did receive the product, i demand that you stop charging me. I have cancelled my Visa with you. My order # is 1268677. Please cancel now Thank you for taking care of this matter. please email me back to confirm.

Hydroluxe Beauty Team / eyes so beautiful and shining beauty

Li
May 31, 2017

I applied for the the wrinkle cream and eye cream approximately 2 months ago I found it did nothing for me so I contacted the company only to my surprise they have been taken money out of my bank account 140.07 and 125.51. I called the company and made sure I cancelled any subscription that they said I signed up for. I believed I had only signed up for more information and not more products. These products are sitting in the post office to be picked up. I asked them for an address to send them back to before I went to the post office. They would not give me one. I am returning these product...