Sort by: Date | Popularity

Housequake.com Complaints & Reviews

Housequake.com / housequake.com uses prince.org as a safe haven!!!

Ta

To all- The members of housequake.com have been using prince.org as a safe haven to make up for the loss of not being on housequake.com anymore. All that I have to say to the ex-members of housequake.com is "Oh how the mighty has fallen!" I am pretty sure you guys know what I mean. -Taylor

Housequake.com / to babygirl32712:discrimination against christians in housequake.com

Ta

BabyGirl32712- I am not surprised that you had to revert to cussing to prove your point. By the way, the passage reads, 'Judge not lest thou be judged'. God does not tolerate homosexuality whatsoever!!! For you to say that God allows us to make choices, that is correct. They can be either good or bad. In your case, you made a choice to be something that God does not tolerate, and you will be punished for making it. But, God is long-suffering and He gives everyone a chance to come to know Him, but He will not tarry with you always. But when you do, you must repent from that and turn away from it, and do not regress. I am sorry you had to cuss to prove your point. Sincerely, Taylor Adams

Housequake.com / taylors lord: housequake.com is officially over!!!

Ta

Dear taylors lord, Well, I am not surprised that you would leave such a stupid comment. It seems as if you "used" to be a member of housequake.com. Like I said, "oh how the mighty has fallen!" housequake.com thought taht by banning me from the website would silence me from speaking god's word against them, but it only gave me a better opprotunity. Like I have said, god's powers have been demonstrated, which makes me a prouder believer in christ. It was all in a matter of time that god would do something about what has happened. The members of housequake.com, including you, should be ashamed...

Housequake.com / housequake.com is officially over!!!

Ta

Hip, hip, horray!!! See, god works wonders!!! The people and members of housequake.com never thought that they would be leaving. I was the memebr on housequake.com who argued against homosexuality. They banned me from the website, but I knew that it would be all in good time that god would do something about it. Nevertheless, I am proud to say that I am happy, and I am proud to tell those who told me that god is not real that he is truly real. He shut down the "gateway to hell", and now his name can be praised!!! Thankyou god!!! A proud and firmer believer in the true and living god, Taylor adams aka taylora2nice

Housequake.com - California / do not support housequake.com

Ta

Dear all, Please do not support housequake.com!!! This is a website that allows homosexuality to be stood up for. This is the unofficial website of prince, who has tried to sue them, that allows filthiness to be said on the forums. This is certaintly something that has happened now at god's time. When something so evil as the housequake.com website, god will not allow something so filthy to continue. This is certaintly a demonstration of god's power. So please, everyone knows that homosexuality is not morally correct, and it is wrong, and will corrupt the mind's of little children. Please I beg...

Housequake.com - California / do not suppor housequake.com

Ta

Do not support housequake.com!!! This must be a sign from god!!! I am not in any way trying to be vindictive, because I just knew that it was a matter of time that something would happpen to that website. If anyone sees this, please do not support them. Please!!! This is the kind of website that allows homosexuality to be said and stood up for, rather than the truth that it is wrong, and always will be wrong!!! So please, I beg everyone, do not, I repeat, do not support them. Sincerely, Taylor adams Thankyou god!!!

Housequake.com - California / discrimination against christians in housequake.com

Ta

Talk about christian discrimination! I was once a member of housequake.com and I expressed how gay marriage was wrong. there was a certain forum that talked about gay rights and I thought it was wrong, and I started to use scripture, but only after others tried to use scripture, but it was in the wrong manner. I was then booted off the website because I was defending the christian faith, which caused me to be banned from the website. I am just asking for those christians out there who sees this complaint to help me inform everyone not to join the housequake.com website. they are not even an...

Housequake.com / discrimination against christians

Va

Talk about christian discrimination! I was once a member of housequake.com, and I was criticized for expressing that gay marriage is wrong. There were quite a few people who agreed with it, so I decided to use scripture against the issue. I did not post scriptures first, but after they did, I began to do the same. I was criticized for using scriptures, which eventually caused me to booted off of the website. Even though everyone was defending their belief in having gay marriage, I was banded from the website for defending god's word. For anyone who wants to join a 'prince' fan website, please, do a thorough research of housequake.com before you join.