Sort by: Date | Popularity

HotelCollect.com Complaints & Reviews

HotelCollect.com / no refund

Ga

Dear sirs, I want show you that the site in question is fraud because never refound me the amount of 205 euros For booking at hotel president in london. (see reservation nr. 129.53764 -11 ag.2009 by hotelcollect.com). I've repaid at the hotel because no booking it was in my name. Therefore i'm sure that the hotelcollect.com is a froud and i've complaint it at web-police Of my city (salerno-italy) on date 11 feb.2010. I've requered, several time the refund but at the present time i've had nothing... Sorry for my english linguage... Many thanks e best regards. Gaetano

HotelCollect.com - Colorado, Denver / fraud

Eu

I booked 8 nights at Newton Place Hotel in Hong Kong conformation # 101-92780 and 985-41609. When I arrived at the hotel, I was advised the reservation was cancelled. I called the company several times and they advised me they would credit my credit card which I never received. I believe this is a scam and the company operates under a fraud condition. From what I understand the company operates out of Turkey. Yours truly, Eugene J. Side

HotelCollect.com / no hotel reservation

So

I have booked through the hotelcollect.com site for my holidays in August. They sent me a voucher and credited my card. But the hotel was never informed and in my contact direct with the hotel they said not only they do not have any reservation from any such or other provider/travel agent for my stay/dates, but on top they have no vacancy for August now! Calling back the customer service in a turkish number I was given (0090 212 4912197, as the UK phone number on their site does not answer) they refused to give me any travel agent name under which the reservation was made. They advised me to cancel the reservation and told me I will be refunded the amount in 7 days. Has anyone been refunded by hotelcollect.com?

HotelCollect.com / not booking hotel

Qu

I too have also booked a hotel in Tenerife through Hotelcollect.com. The money was debited from my account immediately. I recd a hotel voucher by email. However, when I phoned the hotel to confirm 8 days later, they had no record of any booking. I faxed and emailed the 'voucher' to them - they had never seen one like it before and had never dealt with Hotelcollect.com. They said there was no reservation for me. I have emailed Pinar Askoy General Manager of Hotelcollect.com on numerous occasions asking him to make contact with the hotel and confirm my booking - he just replies 'Your...

HotelCollect.com / received call today

Je

Hi Law 1972 Just to say I got a call from Hotelcollect.com today and they confirmed my booking by phone, still no e-mail confirmation not even in spam. will keep you posted cheers.

HotelCollect.com / is this a safe site???

Je

I made booking with hotelcollect.com on thursday 18th June 2009. It took my booking and credit card details and said it would forward confirmation to my e-mail address in five minutes. today tuesday 23rd June I am still waiting for confirmation. I looked up my credit card details and YES the money has been taken from myaccount. I have rang them in USA number as I was unable to contact them at UK number and I was told the website was down and would I ring back. when I rang back I was told the website was still down but they had sent me a e-mail confirmation. I am still waiting as there is no e-mail. I would welcome any information on the company.