Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hotel Collect Complaints & Reviews

Hotel Collect - England, Greater London, London / lack of refund on cancellation

He

I made a booking through Hotel Collect for President Hotel (one of Imperial Group) but had to change my dates and they could not accommodate my new dates. The hotel was fully booked. I was advised I would receive a refund within 7 days. The only response I have had was to my inital enquiry as to why I had not received my refund. I was told I must have received it as 7 days had passed. I have written several more emails which have been ignored. I was given a phone number but when rung, was told the number given to me was incorrect. I really need this money as I had to pay direct to another hotel to get some accommodation in London./ How do I get my refund?

Hotel Collect - England, East Anglia / fraud

Cp

hotelsto4u.co or hotel collect please do not use this website. they stole my money by taking it from my account. when i turned up at hotel in tenerife they had no accommadation booked for me hotel collect had just kept my money. i had to pay hotel again.they must be doing this every day as their website is still up and running. so be warned PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANYTO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAYS.

Hotel Collect / no voucher

Uk

Hi, just want to warn people about Hotel Collect. I also tried to book with them and had my credit card charged, but no voucher arrived. I am unable to contact them as their phone numbers don't exist, and they have not replied to any e-mails. A verbal confirmation is wothless, as you need a written voucher to present to the hotel that you booked. With numerous complaints about this site, people should avoid it. Also their website language buttons don't work, and there is no way to cancel your booking. Best Avoided UK customer