Sort by: Date | Popularity

Horseloverz Complaints & Reviews

Horseloverz / Double charged, will not refund!!!

Lv
May 7, 2015

I ordered one item and used amazon payments to check out (thank goodness they don't have my actual credit card numbers!), horseloverz charged me twice for my order. Below is COPIED and PASTED from my Amazon Payments account. HorseLoverz has refused to offer any solution and refund the fraudulent charge. I have spent half the day emailing and calling them and have yet to be allowed to speak to a supervisor. I'm glad I checked my credit card statement! I will be going back and checking all my previous orders with them and have filed a complaint with Amazon, hoping that they will fix...

Horseloverz - Pennsylvania / Lousy Service

Wa

The deals are good, but that's where it stops when shopping online with Horseloverz. After SEVERAL attempts to reach their customer service department (either by phone or email), NO replies were ever received. Their shipping department and the speed at which they send things is BEYOND slow; one order didn't ship until 10 days after I placed and paid for my merchandise. Service is definitely NOT included in their sale prices.