Sort by: Date | Popularity

Home Owner Complaints & Reviews

Home Owner - Alberta, Calgary / lack of service

9s
Mar 8, 2018

I am writing this complaint because a employee did not do his/her job. I was expect a television set to be delivered. I checked the tracking information and it was due to arrive on March 7th. I place a yellow sticky note on my front door which had Purolater written on the top line. The next line has UPS written. Below this, garage is written with a directional arrow. The driver ignored this instruction. The driver stuck the delivery notice next to my sticky note. Now I have to go to a collection and pick up the TV. I did phone this complaint in to the complaint department but the person that I wanted to show the picture had no email to transfer it. This forum does.

Home Owner / American stans deep sink

La
May 15, 2016

This sink stains & scratches (which it wasn't supposed to). I have one in a rental house & one in my home. I'm extremely disappointed! Both sinks are the deep sinks. I should use soft scrub or bleach on them every day to keep them clean! Do you have a product available to DIY refinish the sink? If not you certainly should! In my opinion these sinks were a rip off. The sad thing is I bought American Standad because it is a very old established company. I certainly expected the best not the worst! There is no other damage to the sinks what so ever. What are you going to do about this? REPLACE! Lawana Davis 510 S Division St Seymour, Mo 65746

Home Owner / AT&T Neglect

Je
Sep 3, 2014

Hi, My family has been with AT&T for over 20 years- Up until 6 weeks ago we NEVER had a problem EVER! Now all our phones drop calls and batteries go dead in 2 days { searching for signal }. The signal from their tower has degraded and they won't do anything about it- They just give me run around excuses- When you call they LIE about building a better network with less dropped calls-- We have no choice but to switch to a different company.. They don't understand that we never had a problem in 20+ years but now we can't use our phones in our house. They don't maintain their equipment and just come up with excuses!!!