Sort by: Date | Popularity

Home Gallery Stores Complaints & Reviews

Home Gallery Stores - Virginia, Richmond / Held money refuses to deliver furniture or offer refund.

Xm
Jan 22, 2013

I ordered a fireplace from HomeGalleryStores.com for $2782 and they billed my credit card immediately. I didn't receive any order confirmation email but the website indicated that I should expect 6-8 weeks for delivery. I waited over 3 months and still no delivery, I called the company numerous times to get an expected delivery date, but they never return their calls. I called up their sales line and they refuse to tell me when it will be delivered. I asked for a refund and they are refusing to refund my money. I looked up their president, Lee Krumbein, and spoke with him directly, he wa...

Home Gallery Stores - Maryland / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES - AND SAYING I SIGN A CONTRACT THAT I DIDNT SIGN

Lo
Jun 08, 2011

I purchased a bed from home gallery stores. The payment plan I worked out was a monthly payment plan. The person I talked to was on the phone with me as we picked out the best plan for me. My payment was suppose to be 121 a month for a two year contract. Home gallery stores is now going in my account taking money from me that I did not authorize. They are saying I suppose to pay bi-weekly and that is not true. I would never agree to pay 242 dollars a month for a mattres and box spring for a total of 1600 dollars. They keep sending me threatening letters and taking unauthorized payments. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RUNNING SCAMS ON PEOPLE.

Home Gallery Stores - Virginia / Unethical and Disrespectful

May 23, 2011

I have never been so disgusted by a business before. I clicked on the website after a great price came up for an item I had been looking for, the item was over $1500 so when I went to check out, I was prompted to call and get an even lower price, I should've know something was wrong then. When I called I spoke with a lady name Sheryl who emailed me a quote with a savings of almost $400! However, when I clicked on the link within this email, the price jumped to almost $1700!!! I was extremely frustrated so I called and was told someone would call me back! Two days later I called again and...