Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hivelocity Complaints & Reviews

Hivelocity / Why I'll never use HiVelocity Again

Ma

I couple of weeks ago I was in need for a dedicated server, for my file hosting site. Now I needed the site as asap, so I even took the weekend off work just so I can work on the server and make sure everything is up and running. So I found hivelocity by searching through the net and it had pretty good prices so, before I bought the server from Hivelocity I specifically asked how long will it take to setup the server and they told me it would be 24 hours. So I went and bought the server from them believing I would have it by saturday evening. So the next day around the same time I checked...

Hivelocity / Hivelocity scam hosting company

Ho

If you have a server with Hivelocity or if your thinking to rent a server from them just remember if anyone sent a spam mail from your server they will terminate your server right away without giving you any chance to fix the issue nor they will refund your payment. This is what they did with me.. The whole story is available here: www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=b6d46c5bcf1492431a288a4a029a4ec9&t=887556 DO NOT USE THEM THEY ARE SIMPLY SCAM. PLEASE DO A SEARCH & READ REVIEWS ABOUT THEM.