Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hinduja Leyland Finance Complaints & Reviews

Hinduja Leyland Finance / two wheeler loan

Vi
Apr 10, 2018

Hello, In the month of march my emi got deducted 2 times that is first on 05th march and then again on 31st march it got deducted and when I am trying to call the agent (amit shinde) of wakdewadi branch he is not responding and also I tried talking to manager I got the same response from him him too. Now whenever I am calling either they answer my call or they hand ther phone to other and tells that are in meeting. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hinduja Leyland Finance / Overcharge emi

Ra
Apr 23, 2014

DLDLSGTW00306 I took loan for a scooter from you company and now I have cleared the loan and i have the NOC from your company. I closed the loan in the month of february and still 2 EMIs have been debited after that. Due to this my other EMIs have bounced and i have paid penalties to them. I spoke to Mr. Dilip Kumar Mishra (Product Incharge) about this who is in Azadpur Branch. Till date i have not received my payments which were taken from my bank. Now after waiting for 2 months i am planning to take up the case to consumer court and before that i want a reply from you. I will file the complaint in coming week. You may contact me on my mobile - [protected].