Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hargrave And Associates Complaints & Reviews

Hargrave And Associates - Florida, Jacksonville / I paid 200.00 for credit repair and this company did nothing to repair my credit but kept my money

Be
Belinda McHellen on May 21, 2013

My name is Belinda McHellen and i'm making a complaint because I was online looking for a company to repair my credit and ran across some complaints about Hargrave and associates and this company also scam me as well. Back in 2002 or around the year of 2002, I signed a contract with Hargrave and associates to repair my credit but low and behold this company said the did not do anything with my case because I did not contact them within 30 days so they closed my case and have no information for me. In other words the took my 200.00 and ran. Now I see that I was not the only person they...

Hargrave And Associates / Stay away

Au
auset hill on Nov 12, 2011

I sign up with hargrave and associates a year about 8 months ago i paid 250 dollars for them to clear my credit. after finding out that they wasn't living up to there agreement i started calling asking to speak to a supervisor but they never let me they always had an excuse and then i tried to call and the call wouldn't go through. i am very upset they have all my personal information and they took my 250 dollars without doing the job they were paid to do. i really hope something can be done about this.

Hargrave And Associates - Ohio, Dayton / Noting was done

I was given an ad in 2005 in Atlanta, GA from a company called Hargrave and Asssociates proclaming they can clean up my credit. All they did was tell me what they can do and how they can do it...once I payed the $250, there was no change to my score 6 months after the program was over and I never received my credit score. They also told me if I ever need future clean-up's done on my credit it would be done for free and I can't even find a WORKING # on the company. I am so tired of begin ripped off from lousy azz company's that say they can help...I want my money back, I do not care if it has been years later I want it all back and I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureur.

Hargrave And Associates - Mississippi, Hattiesburg / Ghetto & Fraudulent!

K8

Like magic- Hargrave and Associates will take your $250 and make it disappear! I signed up with this company because they were cheap and somewhat appealing, and lets face it, I was more willing to risk $250, than $500, so I bought into their scam last February (2008), and never heard from them again. I called them in March, to see where my welcome package was- and the agent/representative that I spoke with was so loud-raunchy and ghetto, she spoke to me like I was her "home girl" and was like, "girl-letme see where yo stuff is", at that point I knew I was ripped off and hung up the phone...

Hargrave And Associates / Credit Repair

Mo

I went thru this company in 2007 and i did not see not one letter to show any repair was being done. But after going to the CreditRepairCalendar.com i purchased the calendar to repair my on credit legally and now i see on on difference. I tell everyone to do it yourself.

Hargrave And Associates - Illinois, calumet park / mislead/scammed

hi i sign up with hargrave and associates a year about 8 months ago i paid 250 dollars for them to clear my credit. after finding out that they wasn't living up to there agreement i started calling asking to speak to a supervisor but they never let me they always had an excuse and then i tried to call and the call wouldn't go through. i am very upset they have all my personal information and they took my 250 dollars without doing the job they were paid to do. i really hope something can be done about this.

Hargrave And Associates / Over a year, still no repairs

Mw

October 2007 I decided to put trust with Hargrave and Associates to repair my credit. They told me it will take 4 months to repair. After waiting 6 months for results and not receiving any, I ask the representative that I spoke to on the phone for the supervisor because they could not answer why my credit has not been fixed. Twice I was disconnected for some strange reason. Yet to this day I have not received anything in the mail as to why my credit has not been repaired. This so called company is another prime example of a rip off. I was better off taking the $250.00 and repairing my own credit.

Hargrave And Associates - Florida, Jacksonville / Credit Repair Scam

Mi

Hargrave and Associates might be out of business but BFS Credit Services is not. This company is still operated by Kevin Hargrave or better yet...his wife. Check out the following links. http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G08308900203&rdocnum=G08308900203 http://www.bfscredit.com/index.htm The office is right down the street from the old office. Is this a scam or what. Hope this helps

Hargrave And Associates - Florida / Fix my Credit

I signed up with Hargrave and Associates in March of 2008. I did not no about the ### that was going on until I tried to apply for credit . I was told that I pulled mt credit too soon by Hargrave and Associates and that I will have to wait another 45 days. I was told that I would receive my credit score in the mail along with a certificate saying that I had completed the course. I have yet to receive anything and it has been 9 ###ing months. I am soooo pissed off that it aint funny.

Hargrave And Associates - Texas, Houston / My credit score is still the same money gone

I paid Hargrave And Associates $250 in Feb 2008 with a credit card for them to fix my credit and the Rep I spoke with said that they could clean everything off the credit except for student loads and it would take 6 months and sometimes it may take longer depending on how fast the credit breau. When they finished they would send me a copy of your credit report and score . I spoke to someone in Oct and the lady said that she was going to have them to send out my credit report and when I did not not get a credit report I tried to call and the line was busy they did take off somethings but my credit score did not change. I want to know what do I do now that they are out of business?

Hargrave And Associates / Scam billing

Va

I signed on w/Hargrave and Associates at the end of September. I received the welcome package and sent in my drivers license, social security card & my cell phone bill. I called after sending in that information & the phone numbers do not work nor am I able to get to their website. I provided them 280.00 and I have not received one thing from the credit bureaus. I checked my report and nothing has changed. I am more concerned with not being able to reach anyone. I called from 10/31/08 - 11/04/08. I was able to get an automated system but then when I pressed options the line would go dead...